Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Child Adoption

Eight years of marriage and no children. Its been a long journey. Yes I have been a  victim of infertility. It was like a tree, dry and old, without a single leaf, forget about the flower and fruits. Lot of people did buffoon me, specially my In–laws, but yes I had the courage to face them.
At times I grinned, showed my anger, also envied them. But again, its human nature, don't you think so?
Finally countdown begun on this August 2016. Yes it was the idea and will of my better half that finally lead me to a full blown mother. It was my hubby who initiated the procedures of adoption and finally we adopted a boy child.
Now I can feel my life as one of the Anderson's fairy tale...."And this family lived happily ever after."

No comments:

Post a Comment